Hire A Cabin
Payment terms, hire terms and conditions and a summary of the hire agreement are as on the right
- Payment Terms
- Terms And Conditions
- Summary Of Hire Agreement
- No bond is required.
- Hire payments may be made weekly, fortnightly or monthly to suit your requirements but they must be made by automatic payment.
- The delivery cost and initial rental period payment must be paid at time of booking, prior to delivery.
- Subsequent hire payments are due the week following delivery, ensuring hire payments remain paid in advance for the duration of the hire period.
- The delivery charge is in addition to hire charge. It also covers levelling of the cabin on site and final cabin removal.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- I acknowledge that l will be required to sign a hire agreement at the time of delivery (Summary of agreement is as below).
- I acknowledge that the delivery fee is payable prior to delivery.
- I acknowledge hire payments must be made by automatic bank transfer.
- I authorise MoreRoom Cabins and storage to check my credit rating.
- Any application may be declined by MoreRoom Cabins without giving a reason for doing so.
SUMMARY OF HIRE AGREEMENT
- MoreRoom Cabins is not responsible for any damage incurred to the property during delivery or uplifting a cabin.
- MoreRoom Cabins has the right to cancel the rental agreement and to remove the cabin with 1 weeks notice.
- If required, the hirer is responsible for obtaining a Resource Consent for the use of a cabin on their property.
- No decorations or structural changes may be made to the cabin.
- At the end of the hire period the cabin must be in an undamaged, clean condition. If not the hirer will be liable for cleaning and repair costs.
- If the hirer terminates the hire period prior to the end the agreed hire period then the delivery fee and weekly rate for the whole of the rental period will increase to the hire rate per our pricing page.